Easy Garlic Chicken is a quick and easy dish that has a nice garlic and brown sugar flavor! Only 4 ingredients, this is a simple recipe to make for the family!
This is a really simple dish to put together because its quick and only has 4 ingredients. It turns out amazing every time! My family loves this meal and I always make extra because they love this chicken so much. I often use boneless skinless thighs.
Check out more of my awesome -> RECIPES
Easy Garlic Chicken
- 4 medium Skinless Boneless Chicken Breasts can use thighs
- 2 Tbsp garlic minced
- 4 Tbsp brown sugar I used a little bit more than this
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven 400 degrees
- Saute Garlic in Olive Oil til tender
- Add brown sugar and stir together with garlic
- Spray casserole dish with oil or cooking spray and add chicken breasts.
- Spoon and spread garlic and brown sugar over chicken.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes in 400 degree oven until chicken is done