Fresh homemade rolls just in time for dinner!
Check out more delicious -> RECIPES
Easy Dinner Rolls
- 1 cup water
- 2 packages yeast Do not use quick rising yeast
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 1/4 cups flour
- Combine water and yeast in a large bowl and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Stir in butter, sugar, eggs and salt, then add flour, 1 cup at a time and beat in.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Grease a 13x9 baking pan.
- Flour a surface and turn the dough out onto it and divide into 24 equal pieces.
- Roll each piece into a smooth round ball and place in rows in prepared pan.
- Cover and let rise for 1 hour; until doubled.
- Heat oven to 375F and bake until golden brown (about 17 minutes).
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!