This is the easiest chicken dumpling recipe on the internet. Makes a delicious hearty meal you can come home to!
It doesn’t get any easier then this to make a homemade meal for the family. Chicken dumplings are a family favorite and taste so good made in the crockpot!
Thanks to Amanda Stortz for this amazing recipe!
More delicious – RECIPES!
Easy Crockpot Chicken Dumplings
- 4 large chicken breast halves skinless, boneless
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 medium Onion Finely Chopped
- 2 10oz packages refrigerated Biscuit dough torn into pieces
- Place the chicken, butter, soup and; onion in crockpot and fill with enough water to cover. Cover and cook for 5-6 hours on high.
- After the chicken is cooked, add the torn biscuits to the crockpot. Cook another 30-45 minutes or until dough is no longer raw. Season with salt and pepper if desired.