Who doesn’t love potato soup? This crock pot version is so super simple to make and tastes AMAZING! Guaranteed WINNER!
If you are looking for the perfect soup for a cold winter day, this is the recipe for you! This is the easiest potato soup you will ever make and it tastes so good!! How easy is it to make soup in the crockpot? YUMMY! Kids will love this one too! Topped with cheese and bacon, it makes a fantastic meal! This is a family favorite for sure! Its so delicious!
Keep well in the fridge for leftovers the next day as well. I can’t get enough of this potato soup!
Check out more amazing -> RECIPES
Easy Crock Pot Potato Soup
- 1 30oz bag Squared Style Frozen HashBrowns
- 2 cans chicken broth 14 oz
- 1 can cream of chicken soup 14 oz
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 1 package cream cheese 8oz, softened
- In your crock pot, mix the potatoes, broth, soup, onion and salt and pepper.
- Cover and Cook on Low for 5 hours.
- Stir in cream cheese cook for 30 more min, stirring occasionally
- Top with Shredded Cheese and Bacon Crumbles.