This cheery cheese pie is a mouth watering dessert perfect for any occasion! Everyone’s favorite is so easy to make with this simple recipe!
If you need a quick dessert that everyone will love this is perfect!
Click here for more –> RECIPES!
Easy Cherry Cheese Pie
- 1 9 inch crumb crust
- 1 package cream cheese 8 oz
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk 15 oz
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 can Cherry pie filling 21 oz
- Soften Cream cheese to room temperature. Whip until fluffy, gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, continuing to beat until well blended. Add lemon juice and vanilla. Blend well.
- Pour into crust. Chill 2-3 hours before garnishing top of pie with cherry pie filling.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!