This 4 ingredient caramel pie recipe is easy to make and insanely delicious! The secret ingredient is how the caramel is made!
This pie is so simple to make! The best part is the caramel, which is made from Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk. So easy and worth the time to make this delicious pie!
More amazing -> RECIPES
Seleta's Easy Caramel Pie
- 1 regular pie shell cooked
- 1 14 ounce can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 8 ounce tub Cool Whip or 1 can whipped cream
- 2 large bananas sliced (enough to cover bottom of crust)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts optional
- Cook pie shell according to instructions.
- Remove label from can. Place unopened can of Eagle Brand milk in saucepan; completely cover the can with water.
- Boil 3 hours, replacing water when needed. Keep can COMPLETELY submerged in boiling water at all times. After 3 hours boiling, cool can completely (approximately 4 hours).
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup chopped walnuts on the crust.
- Slice bananas and place in a layer on the top of the crust.
- Carefully open cooled can of sweetened condensed milk and pour into pre-cooked pie shell. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Top with Cool Whip and 1/4 cup chopped walnuts.