If you are looking for an easy dinner idea for the family, beef stroganoff is perfect! Always a favorite!
Who doesn’t LOVE beef stroganoff? It’s an all time favorite and easier to make then you think! Makes great leftovers as well.
Check out more amazing -> RECIPES
Easy Beef Stroganoff
- 1 pound steak tips
- 1 large onion
- 4 tbsp flour
- 1 can beef broth
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1/2 cup mushrooms chopped
- 1/3 cup White Wine
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- Put some oil in your frying pan and brown your steak tips or stew meat.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Put the steak to one side of the pan.
- Cook the onions in the steak juice until soft, then push to the side with the steak.
- Stir in 4 tablespoons of flour in the juices and add a can of beef broth.
- Stir constantly and lower heat, simmering until thickened.
- Stir in a tsp of mustard then cover and simmer until the meat is tender (or if steak tips to medium).
- Half way through, add some mushrooms.
- Then 5 minutes before serving add white wine and sour cream.
- Heat briefly to warm and put over egg noodles!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!