Easy apple pie is so simple to make yet it tastes just like Gramma’s apple pie! Amazing flavor like you remember from when you were a kid!
Yummy, delicious, home made apple pie is just what I was craving today! I was thinking it would be amazing, fresh out of the oven with vanilla ice cream on top! One problem. I didn’t feel like making an apple pie today, nor did I really have the time. So, I made Easy Apple Pie instead! It’s so delicious and tastes just like an apple pie should but with half the work. Now thats what I call a great dessert, quick easy and delicious! A real winner!
Making pies can often seem like a daunting task for many. If you haven’t made one before it can seem really hard. This is a super easy way to give pie making a try! It’s really a no fail recipe and turns out perfect every time I make it. You’ll be so happy you found this recipe, I sure was when I first tried it.
My kids really enjoyed this recipe. We added vanilla ice cream to the top. I find it’s perfect just out of the oven topped with ice cream! This can easily be frozen or kept in the fridge if you have any leftovers. But watch out because this will disappear quickly, grab a piece while you can! We are a family of 6 so food like this doesn’t take long to disappear!
This is a great dish to take to a party or pot luck as well. After all, who doesn’t love apple pie? The cinnamon and apple flavor will win anyone over!
Looking for more recipes with apples? Try Homemade Apple Crisp for an amazing dessert everyone loves.
Check out more awesome -> RECIPES
Easy Apple Pie
- 8 medium apples peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 sticks butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- Place the chopped apples in a lightly greased 2 quart baking dish.
- Apples should fill 3/4 of the dish.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over the top of the apples.
- In a pot, melt the butter and once melted remove from the heat and whisk in sugar then flour, combine well and whisk in the egg.
- Once all combined spoon over the top of the apples.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 40-45 minutes or until the topping is golden brown.