Aren’t these adorable? Easter Bunny Race cars made out of Twinkies are so easy to make and a great Easter treat for the kiddos!
These are super cute for the kids to make at Easter time! They’re really easy to make so even young kids can make these with a little help from an adult. This is a great craft for the kids at school or just to enjoy at home with the little ones. This is a great one for the grand parents to do with the grandkids on the holiday weekend while visiting.
Have fun with this one and when you’re done you can eat it! I think the best crafts are the ones you can eat. Happy Easter!
Check out my amazing –> RECIPES
Easter Bunny Race Car
- 1 package Twinkies or cloud cakes
- 1 package mini pretzels
- 1 package large marshmallows
- 1 package bunny peeps
- 1/4 cup vanilla icing
- 1 package sprinkles
- First you need to take the cloud cake and put on a plate. Then take 2 large marshmallows and cut them in half. Take some icing and use it as glue to attach them to the side of the cloud cake.
- Next cut out a spot on the cloud cake to fit the mini pretzel and bunny peep.
- Lastly take sprinkles with a little of icing, attach to the center of the marshmallows. Now you have a bunny race car.