So simple to make and so delicious!
More easy to make – RECIPES
Easiest Beef Enchiladas
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium diced jalapeño diced
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese I like the Mexican Blend Cheese
- 1 - 20oz can enchilada sauce
- 8 8" flour tortillas
- 3 tablespoons Sour Cream/ Salsa Optional
- Brown meat, onions and jalapeño in large skillet.
- Add 1 cup enchilada sauce and 1 cup cheese.
- Mix well.
- Put filling along center of each tortilla.
- Roll up and place seam side down in a 9x13 pan.
- Pour remaining sauce over.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over.
- Bake at 350F degrees for about 30 minutes till cheese is bubbly.
- Top with Sour Cream or Salsa!
Click here to print - https://www.vidarecipes.com/recipe/easiest-beef-enchiladas/print/
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!