These are a must have for your holiday baking! Double chocolate coconut cherry balls are so decadent! Your guests and family will love them!
These are so easy to make, even the kids can help! My kids love helping with Christmas baking. It’s great when they feel they are contributing to getting ready for the holidays. They are so proud of themselves when they help out and have some sweet treats to show for it! We usually turn up the Christmas music and bake on a Saturday before Christmas! Little hands can help rolls the mixture into balls, that’s always fun for kids.
These are great because you can make them ahead of time and freeze them. The recipe makes 3 dozen so you you will have some for the party you’re going to and some for home when guests come over.
Store in refridgerator.
Check out my amazing –> RECIPES
Double Chocolate Coconut Cherry Balls
- 1 can chocolate condensed milk
- 4 1/2 cups coconut
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 36 cherries
- 2 packages chocolate chips
- 1 cup nuts chopped
- Mix condensed milk, coconut and vanilla together well.
- Let set for an hour in refrigerator.
- Form into 1 inch balls. Make a hole in the centre and add cherry. Roll back into a ball.
- Place balls back in fridge.
- Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler.
- When melted add 1 cup chopped peanuts or any nuts of your choice.
- Roll balls in chocolate and put on parchment paper.
- Let set before storing.
- Store in refrigerator.