A delicious devilled egg pasta salad that’s perfect for picnics!
Check out more delicious -> RECIPES
Devilled Egg Pasta Salad
- 6 large eggs
- 1 lb elbow macaroni
- 3 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1/4 cup dill pickle relish
- Hard boil eggs then cool, peel and chop them.
- Cook pasta according to directions on box.
- Drain, then rinse in cold water and drain again.
- Whisk mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, and salt and pepper together in a big bowl.
- Add pasta, eggs, and relish to the sauce.
- Taste for seasoning; re-season as necessary to your personal taste.
- Sprinkle with paprika over top.
Click here to print - https://www.vidarecipes.com/recipe/devilled-egg-pasta-salad/print
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!