Easy Sunday dinner. There is nothing better than a slow cooked meal of Salisbury steak and gravy served over mashed potatoes!
Easiest recipe ever! This is one of my favorite recipes of all time and the gravy is delicious! A perfect Sunday meal for the family that they’ll love! Turns out perfect every time.
Thanks to Amanda Stortz for this delicious recipe!
More – RECIPES!
Crockpot Salisbury Steak
- 1 pint sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 large onion sliced
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1 package brown gravy mix 1oz, dry
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 medium egg yolk
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1/3 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice mushrooms and onions in slow cooker.
- Combine al of the beef patty ingredients and form into 4 patties. Brown over medium high heat (about 3 minutes per side).
- Place beef patties into slow cooker on top of mushrooms. Combine remaining ingredients except water and cornstarch. Pour over beef and cook on low 5 hours.
- Once cooked, remove patties from slow cooker and set aside. Turn slow cooker onto high. Combine cold water and cornstarch then stir into the broth and let cook a few minutes until thickened. Add beef back into the sauce to coat.
- Serve over mashed potatoes