This stew was excellent! The flavor was so good and the meat was so tender. Definitely an amazing and favorite family meal!
I love using my crock pot (or slow cooker, as some call it) to make family meals. The house smells so good when the crock pot is in use all day! My kids come home from school and smell the delicious smell of food cooking and they always ask what’s cooking right away. Since I work from home I get to enjoy the smell of food cooking all day while I work. I love it!
Stew is one of my kids favorite meals, they always look forward to it. Its one of those hearty meals that taste so good! I find the trick to making stew is to make it in the crock pot because the meat turns out tender every time and never tough. I like it when my kids can easily cut up their meat with a fork. It’s so much easier for hem to enjoy their meal that way.
This is a great meal for a chilly day! Make this for your family and they will be so happy. Coming home on a cold winter day and having a hot meal ready that tastes delicious is awesome! Meals made from scratch from natural ingredients are the best and the spices in this stew make it so tasty! Your family will love this easy slow cooker meal! Perfect the next day too and often tastes even better the next day because the flavors absorb even more into the ingredients!
Click here for more –> RECIPES!
Crockpot Powerhouse Beef Stew
- 2 lbs stew meat
- 3 carrots sliced thick
- 3 celery ribs sliced thick
- 1/2 onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 can tomatoes (diced or crushed)
- 5 potatoes large cubed
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp dried coriander seed
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp ground oregano
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp tumeric
- Combine all the spices and herbs in a bowl or jar with a tight fitting lid and shake them all together.
- In your crock pot add the meat, carrots, celery, onion, garlic, tomatoes, and potatoes. Cover about 1 inch above the top with water.
- Top your serving when ready with a dash or two of hot sauce for a little kick!
- Sprinkle 2 tbsp of your powerhouse spice mix, cover and let it go for 7-8 hours, enjoy!