Mushroom Potato Soup made in the crockpot is amazingly delicious and filling on a cold winter day! Let this cook all day and the flavors are amazing!
Yummy healthy goodness in the crockpot! I love this soup because it turns out great every time! It’s so easy to make and smells so good cooking in the crock pot all day. It’s perfectly creamy and delicious! You can easily make this low carb by making it with cauliflower instead of potatoes. I promise, you will not miss the potatoes if you make it this way, it’s so good!
Click here for more –> RECIPES!
Crockpot Mushroom Potato Soup With Low Carb Option
- 6 medium Russet potatoes cubed
- 2 cans chicken broth 14 oz.
- 2 cups mushrooms chopped into pieces
- 1 can cream of chicken soup can use cream of celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1.5 cups greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- 1/8 cup bacon bits
- Sautée mushrooms.
- Combine combine potatoes, broth, soup, onion, and mushrooms in a slow cooker.
- Cover, and cook on low for 5 hours.
- 30 minutes before serving, add greek yogurt, stirring occasionally, until combined.
- Add cheese and bacon bits on top.