This is so easy to make and the whole family will love it! This is a hit every time I make it.
Can be made low carb by using lettuce leaves as wraps instead of bread. Either way these will be a hit in your house!
You can enjoy some of these great recipes in moderation without feeling guilty with this amazing product-> Click HERE
More amazing recipes – HERE
Crockpot Creamy Buffalo Ranch Shredded Chicken
- 5-6 medium chicken breasts boneless skinless
- 12 oz bottle Frank's RedHot Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 1 oz packet Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- Lightly spray crock pot with non-stick cooking spray or rub down with butter.
- Pour some of the Franks sauce to slightly cover bottom of crock pot.
- Place chicken breasts in a single layer. Sprinkle chicken breast evenly with ranch dressing, flipping chicken and coating both sides. Then pour the rest of the Frank's RedHot Buffalo Wing Sauce over chicken.
- Put the cream cheese on top. Cook on high for 4 to 5 hours or on low for 6 to 8 hours - cooking times vary, be sure to adjust your cooking time for your crock pot so you do not over cook.
- When ready, shred chicken right in the crock pot with the sauce using two forks. Serve on fresh baked sandwich rolls topped with your favorite toppings - blue cheese crumbles, cheddar cheese, blue cheese dressing, ranch dressing, lettuce, celery.