Crockpot Chicken Tacos with homemade taco seasoning is one of the easiest meals you can make for your family! Low carb option available!
A great meal for the whole family that can easily be made low carb by using lettuce wraps. Check out my recipes for Homemade Taco Seasoning.
The list of possible toppings is endless – lettuce, tomatoes, shredded cheese, black olives, salsa, sour cream the list goes on and on.
More amazing – RECIPES
Crockpot Chicken Tacos
- 5 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp taco Seasoning
- 3/4 cup chopped onions
- 1 14 oz can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 small can chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 6 medium tortilla corn or flour
- Place frozen chicken breasts in the bottom of crockpot.
- Sprinkle with taco seasoning. Top with diced tomatoes, copped onions and chopped chilies.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Shred chicken with 2 forks. Add cilantro and stir.
- Serve on taco shells if you are low carb serve in lettuce wraps!