This taco soup is delicious! This is a great recipe for families because it is so simple and quick to make. You can change up the beef for shredded chicken and you can add anything to this!
Taco soup also freezes well so you can double the recipe if you have a large crockpot and want a freezer meal for a busy night. This is also great to take to parties and pot lucks, its certainly a crowd pleaser!
It is a favourite at our house and I get rave reviews every time I take this out! It’s a great hearty meal, you can also serve it with garlic bread or a salad. I use my home made taco seasoning for this, it tastes a lot better then store bought.
You can find the recipe for my home made taco seasoning here -> TACO SEASONING RECIPE
Click here for more –> RECIPES!
Crock Pot Taco Soup
- 1 (16oz) can pinto beans
- 1 (16oz) can kidney beans
- 1 (11oz) can nibblet corn
- 1 (11oz) can Rotel tomatoes and chilies
- 1 (28oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (4oz) can diced green chilies
- 1 (1 1/4oz) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 (1oz) envelope ranch dressing
- 1 Lb shredded chicken (or beef)
- Cook meat and drain.
- Shred if needed.
- Add all ingredients to crock pot.
- DO NOT DRAIN CANS.
- Cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours.
- Keep on low until serving to keep hot.
- Serve in bowls with corn chips or nachos and any topping desired, such as sour cream, shredded cheese, Avocado,chopped lettuce or tomato.