An easy to make crock pot recipe that’s so delicious! You’ll find all the ingredients needed right in your pantry!
I love making crock pot meals for the family. They’re simple to put together and smell so delicious when they are cooking! At the end of the day you have a perfect one pot meal!
Thanks to Amanda Stortz for this yummy recipe!
Check out more delicious -> RECIPES
Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 (15oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- salt/pepper to taste
- 10 oz spinach
- 16 oz bowtie pasta cooked
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella shredded
- Brown ground beef with onion and garlic.
- Put in crock-pot and add sauce, tomatoes and seasonings.
- Cook for 6-7 hours on low.
- Add the last 4 ingredients during the last 30 minutes of cooking and turn crock-pot to high.
- I added the fresh spinach, pasta, parmesan and 1 cup of the mozzarella and I mixed it all up really well.
- Then I added the last 1/2 cup of mozzarella to melt on the top.