You can feel like you are on a tropical island when you eat this delicious cake!
Check out more delicious -> RECIPES
Cream Tropical Dream Cake
- 1 box Angel Food cake mix
- 1 (20oz) can pineapple tidbits with juice
- 8 oz whipping cream whipped
- 4 oz cream cheese whipped
- 1/4 cup cream of coconut
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix cake mix and pineapple tidbits (with juice) together until combined.
- Pour into a greased bundt pan and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Remove from oven when done and cool before inverting onto a plate.
- While the cake is cooling prepare the icing.
- Put all the icing ingredients into a blender and pulse until mixed.
- When nice and fluffy, store in the fridge while the cake cools.
- Remove icing from fridge and pulse a few more times.
- Gently spread the icing over the top and sides of the cake.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of almond slivers.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Click here to print - https://www.vidarecipes.com/recipe/cream-tropical-dream-cake/print/
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!