It doesn’t get any easier then this to make a delicious cream cheese peach pie that is out of this world delicious!
This is so easy to make and you probably have all of these ingredients on hand! A great dessert the family is sure to love. Fresh out of the oven with a scoop of ice cream is insanely delicious!
More amazing – RECIPES
Cream Cheese Peach Pie
- 1 package dry cake mix white or yellow
- 1/3 cup butter room temperature
- 2 large eggs divided
- 1 29 ounce can peach slices drained
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese room temperature
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 13 x 9 pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl combine cake mix, butter, and 1 egg.
- Mix until crumbly. Set aside 1 1/2 cups of crumbs for topping.
- Press remaining crumbs in bottom of prepared pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- Cut Peach slices into 1 inch pieces. You can use frozen or fresh peaches if you choose but I like canned for this particular recipe because of the short baking time.
- Spoon into partially baked crust.
- In large bowl combine cream cheese, sugar, 1 egg and vanilla extract. Beat with mixer until creamy.
- Spoon over peaches. Sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
- Bake 30 minutes. Chill at least 30 minutes before serving. Refrigerate leftovers.