A refreshing dish that everyone will love! Easy to make and perfect for the next pot luck!
Check out more delicious -> RECIPES
- 1 (14oz) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (20oz) can crushed pineapple drained
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping thawed
- 3 cups Mini Campfire Marshmallows
- In a large bowl, stir together cranberry sauce and crushed pineapple.
- Fold in whipped topping until thoroughly combined.
- Stir in Mini Campfire Marshmallows.
- Cover and chill for at least two hours before serving.
Click here to print - https://www.vidarecipes.com/recipe/cranberry-fluff/print/
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!