An easy to make copycat version of Applebee’s hot artichoke and spinach dip. Great for any potluck or game night!
Check out more delicious RECIPES
Copycat Applebee's Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip!!
An easy to make copycat version of Applebee's hot artichoke and spinach dip. Great for any potluck or game night!
- 1 (10oz) box frozen chopped spinach thawed
- 1 (14oz) can artichoke hearts drained and roughly chopped
- 1 cup shredded parmesan-romano cheese mix
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 10 oz prepared alfredo sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine ingredients thoroughly in a bowl and spread mixture into a small baking dish (I used an 8" X 8" dish).
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cheeses are bubbling and melted.
- Serve with chips or bread and enjoy.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!