This is the perfect dish to take to a cookout, barbecue or any kind of get together! This always disappears super fast because everyone loves it so much!
This cookies and cream dessert is super easy to make and is perfect for anywhere you go that you need to bring a dessert. Everyone will love it and it will disappear very quickly! I always get requests for the recipe when I bring this somewhere!
Perfect for the next pot luck you’re going to! Only calls for a few simple ingredients! Kids love this too!
Check out my amazing -> RECIPES
Cookies and Cream
- 1 bag Oreos crushed
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 cups milk
- 2 boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 12 oz Cool Whip thawed
- Cream together cream cheese, butter, powered sugar and vanilla.
- In separate bowl mix milk and pudding; chill until set.
- Fold in cool whip after pudding has set.
- Add cream cheese mixture and layer with Oreos
- Chill until ready to serve!