This coconut pistachio pie is amazingly delicious!
Check out more delicious -> RECIPES
Coconut Pistachio Pie
- 2-1/2 cups flaked coconut lightly toasted
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- 2 cups 2% milk cold
- 2 (3.4oz) packages instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 cup Whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons chopped pistachios optional
- In a small bowl, combine coconut and butter.
- Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in. pie plate. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until firm.
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes.
- Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Spread 1-1/2 cups over crust.
- Fold whipped topping into remaining pudding; spread over pie.
- Sprinkle with pistachios if desired. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!