Curry chicken with a coconut twist! This recipe can be served over rice, or (if you’re low carb) cauliflower. This recipe tastes as good as it looks!
This curry chicken tastes great and has a twist of coconut. This is a great recipe for beginners to start with if you cook a lot with curry.
You can switch up the ingredients by using pork instead of chicken, or adding frozen peas.
This is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters.
This recipe is for 1 serving, I doubled it and had enough for 4 people.
Click here for more –> RECIPES!
Coconut Curry Chicken
- 4 Oz chicken breast
- 1/2 Small onion chopped
- 1/4 Cup green beans
- 1 Clove garlic crushed
- 1/4 Cup red bell pepper chopped
- 1/4 Can coconut milk
- 1/4 Cup chicken broth
- 1/8 Tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 Tsp curry powder
- 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- Slice chicken into bite size cubes.
- Cook chicken in a pan with olive oil until brown.
- Remove and set aside.
- In the same pan, add onions, green beans, bell pepper, and garlic.
- Cook until veggies are soft.
- Add coconut milk, broth and curry powder, return chicken, and mix well.
- Cover and let simmer on medium low for about 20 minutes.
- Serve over Basmati rice (If you are following a low carb diet, serve over some fresh cauliflower rice like I did)