This easy coconut caramel cream pie is one of the best I’ve ever eaten! You have got to try this!
Check out more awesome -> RECIPES
Coconut Caramel Cream Pie
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped
- 7 oz coconut flakes
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 (14oz) can eagle brand milk
- 16 oz Cool Whip thawed
- 1 jar caramel ice cream topping syrup (for drizzling over the layers)
- 2 (9 inch) pie shells (bake first according to package)
- In a skillet, melt butter and add coconut and pecans.
- Stir constantly and cook until golden brown. Set aside to cool.
- In a bowl, mix together cream cheese and eagle brand milk until smooth.
- Fold cool whip in lightly and mix until well blended.
- In each baked pie shell, pour 1/2 of the cream cheese mixture and drizzle caramel topping on top.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 of the coconut/pecan mixture.
- Repeat layers using all ingredients. I only repeat twice, but you can try to do it three times.
- Cover with foil and place in freezer until hard. (I don't put the foil on until its frozen otherwise it sticks to your foil)
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!