A delicious cheesecake made with cinnamon cheesecake filling and real cinnamon rolls!
Thanks to Amanda Stortz for this amazing recipe!
Check out more delicious -> RECIPES
Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake with Extra Cinnamon Topping
- 2 cans cinnamon buns
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Press the cinnamon bun dough into the skillet, creating a crust over the bottom and sides of the skillet.
- Make sure all of the cinnamon bun dough is connected and there are no spaces between the dough.
- In a stand mixer, mix the cream cheese, eggs, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla.
- Beat until smooth and creamy, about 3 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into the skillet over the cinnamon bun dough.
- For the cinnamon filling: In a bowl, stir together the butter, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Transfer the cinnamon mixture to a sealable bag, focusing it towards one corner of the bag.
- Cut off the tip and pipe a swirl over the cheesecake batter.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until the cheesecake is set.
- Allow the cheesecake to cool to room temperature, then store it in the fridge.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!