A yummy take on French toast that is sure to make your mouth water!
This takes French toast to a whole new level! You are sure to love this easy to make recipe that is mouth watering delicious!
This recipe is from Amanda Stortz – thanks Amanda!
Check out more awesome – RECIPES
Cinnamon Roll Blueberry French Toast Bake
- 1 can Cinnamon Rolls cubed
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Grease a 9x9 baking dish.
- Place diced cinnamon rolls in dish along with the blueberries.
- Mix together egg, milk, vanilla and ground cinnamon in a bowl until combined.
- Pour mixture into the baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown and delicious.
- Pour over the icing from that came with the canned Cinnamon Rolls.