This shortbread is delicious and easy to make. You can cut it into any shape you want, not just Christmas trees!
Check out more delicious – RECIPES
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 1/2 cups butter
- Sift all dry ingredients together.
- Cut in butter and mix in until smooth and soft.
- I then put it in a plastic ziplock bag and put in the fridge for an hour.
- When ready – roll out onto a floured surface and cut into desired shapes.
- Bake at 300 for 20 minutes (but watch you don’t want them to burn).
- Let cool and decorate as you wish.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!