This is the best chocolate icebox pie! It is simple to make and it’s quick! No baking required!
This is a simple no bake pie that it’s and quick to make when you need a delicious dessert! There is some stove top cooking required but it doesn’t take long.
I made this for my family and they loved it! The graham cracker crust with this is a great combination and it went fast! Will definitely be making this one again!
Check out more amazing –> RECIPES
Start 2017 off to a great start. Check out -> TeDivina Detox Tea
Chocolate Icebox Pie
- 2/3 cup sugar
- dash salt
- 5 tbs flour
- 1 3/4 squares unsweetened chocolate melted
- 1 can evaporated milk or ½cream
- 1 cup water
- 2 egg yolks slightly beaten
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
- 2 tbs chopped pecans
- Whipped topping
- Combine sugar, salt, and flour.
- Add the melted chocolate and ¼ cup of the milk.
- Add the remaining milk, water, and egg yolks.
- Cook over low heat until thickened. Remove from heat and add marshmallows and butter.
- Blend well. When cool, pour into graham cracker crust, garnish with whipped topping sprinkled with chopped nuts and grated chocolate if desired.