This chocolate chip cookie cheesecake is sinfully delicious and so simple to make! I get so many requests for this recipe!
If you love chocolate chip cookies and cheesecake you will think this is amazing! My kids wanted to make a quick dessert and chose this. It took no time at all and was so yummy! This make chcoolate chip cookie cheesecake bars if you but them up once they cool down. So they are perfect for a bake sale or pot luck! They are great to take to a party because they can be cut up small. They are really sweet so a little goes a long way.
Everytime I take these somewhere everyone asks me for the recipe they are that good! You can also use your own cookie dough recipe if you don’t want to use the store bought but it will take a little bit longer to make. You can also double the recipe if you are taking them to a party.
Check out more of my awesome –> RECIPES
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake
- 3 (8oz) packages cream cheese softened
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 (16.5oz) rolls refrigerator chocolate chip cookie dough keep refrigerated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In your mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract until well mixed; and then set aside.
- Open one package of cookie dough and slice into 1/4-inch slices. Arrange slices from this roll on bottom of a greased 8x8-inch glass baking dish; press together so there are no holes in dough.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture evenly over dough; use 2nd cookie dough package and slice the same and layer over the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden and center is slightly firm.
- Remove from oven, let cool, then refrigerate.
- Cut into slices when well chilled. Or eat warm with a little ice cream on top if you wish!