Whether you’re going to a potluck, cooking for an event or just looking for a delicious dessert for the family to enjoy, this chocolate chip cheesecake will be a hit! Easy to make and always turns out!
Check out more delicious -> RECIPES
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed Oreo's about 20
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 3 (24oz) boxes cream cheese room temperature
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips divided
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. In a medium bowl, combine the cookie crumbs and the butter. Pat evenly over the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the cream cheese until fluffy- about 2 minutes. Add the sweetened condensed milk and beat until smooth. Mix in the eggs and vanilla.
- In a small bowl, toss 1/2 cup of the chocolate chips with the flour. Stir into the cheese mixture and scrape evenly into the prepared pan- on top of the cookie crust. Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 1 hour or until the cheesecake has very little jiggle left in the middle. Cool to room temperature and refrigerate overnight.
- To serve, remove the sides of the pan and cut into wedges. Keep refrigerated.