Chocolate chip goodness stuffed with decadent cheesecake filling! This recipe gets two thumbs up!
Only 5 ingredients needed to make this wonderful dessert! A delicious chocolate chip bar stuffed with delicious cheese cake filling. So simple to make, these are sure to be a hit!
Thanks to Amanda Stortz for this delicious recipe!
More delicious recipes – HERE!
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
- 1 30 oz package pillsbury cookie dough
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese room temp
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9×9 baking pan with nonstick foil and press in half the cookie dough.
- In a mixer, beat all of the cheesecake ingredients until smooth and pour over the cookie dough.
- Flatten the rest of the cookie dough the best you can and lay on top of the cheesecake.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until cheesecake layer is set.
- Cover the bars with foil if browning too much. Let cool to room temp.
- Chill until cold before cutting and add a chocolate drizzle, if desired.