A healthy soup that’s nice and filling! Perfect for lunch and sure to have you coming back for more!
This chicken soup is delicious and super easy to make! Perfect for when you have the sniffles or any day of the week!
More yummy easy to make RECIPES
Chicken Noodle Bean Soup
- 1 small chicken
- 1 bag 15 bean dry soup beans
- 1 bag frozen peas and carrots
- 1 box linguine noodles
- 1 small onion
- 2 medium bay leaves
- 4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Put raw chicken in a Stockport. Fill with enough water to almost cover the chicken. Throw in 2 bay leaves. Boil until the chicken starts falling off the bone.
- Put dry beans in a separate pot. Boil for 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Cover and let sit for an hour. Drain and rinse.
- Remove the chicken from the pot. Let cool. Pour beans into the broth. Cut onion and add to broth. Cook on medium for 1 hour.
- Remove chicken from bones. Add pieces to the broth and beans. Add salt and pepper.
- Break linguine noodles into small pieces and throw in the pot with peas and carrots. Continue cooking for 15 minutes.