I get so many requests for this awesome recipe! Everyone loves soup and this recipe is amazing! It will keep you coming back for more!
This soup is everyone’s favorite! So delicious and great to feed a crowd! You can double the recipe and freeze some for later!
Warning- it’s very addictive! YUMMY!
Check out more amazing -> RECIPES
Chicken Jalapeno Popper Soup
- 1 bag stir fry veggies
- 1 (16oz) bag great northern beans
- 1 can Rotel
- 1 can diced tomatoes with onion, celery and bell pepper
- 1 large Jalapeno pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 package bacon
- 1 whole bell pepper
- 1 can peas
- 2-3 cups chicken
- 1 (32oz) box chicken broth
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese
- Pre-cook the chicken and bacon, then add all ingredients to your crockpot except cream cheese.
- Cook for 6-8 hours.
- In the last 30 minutes stir in crease cheese then finish cooking.