This is not your ordinary garden salad. This chicken, cranberry and pecan salad is to die for with a little sweet and crunchy!
Dried cranberries and pecans give this yummy salad an extra boost of flavour. I love it because it’s so tasty and great if you are looking to change things up from your regular plain salads. You can use any dressing on this you like but tastes great with a vinaigrette.
Feel free to use what ever meat you have on hand if you don’t have chicken in. I have also used canned spicy chicken for this and it works just as good.
It’s also fun to take to a party or pot luck. Everyone will be raving about this salad! It’s almost addictive!
Read more of my –> RECIPES
Chicken, Cranberry and Pecan Salad
- 3 Handfuls lettuce or salad mix
- 1 Handful chicken breast chopped
- 1 Handful dried cranberries
- 1 Handful pecans chopped
- 1 Handful cheese shredded
- Chop up lettuce, chicken and pecans then shred cheese.
- Layer in a bowl in order of ingredients.