Easy to make taco soup that loaded with all your favorite taco fixings! The kids will love this recipe!
Check out more awesome -> RECIPES
Cheesy Taco Soup
- 2 lbs ground beef seasoned with salt and pepper
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 cans Ranch style beans
- 2 cans corn
- 2 cans Rotel
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 42 ounces chicken broth
- 1 lb Velveeta Cheese
- Brown ground beef and onion in a large skillet, drain fat.
- Without draining add beans, corn, rotel, cream of mushroom soup, and chicken broth.
- Cook over low heat for 1-2 hours.
- Add cubed velveeta then simmer until cheese has melted.
- Serve with corn bread or fritos.
- Top with dollop of sour cream and handful shredded cheddar cheese, optional.
- Spice it up with some chopped jalepenos! Beware it will give it a big kick!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!