A delicious creamy pasta with a taco flavor! Your kids will love this!
Check out more delicious -> REICPES
Cheesy Taco Cream Cheese Pasta
- 3/4 bag ziti noodles
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 package taco Seasoning
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 package cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
- Boil pasta until cooked.
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Mix taco seasoning and water with ground beef for 5 minutes.
- Add cream cheese to beef mixture and stir until melted and remove from heat.
- Put pasta in casserole dish and mix in 1 cup cheese.
- Top pasta/cheese mixture with beef mixture and gently mix.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350F uncovered for 15-20 minutes.
Click here to print - https://www.vidarecipes.com/recipe/cheesy-taco-cream-cheese-pasta/print
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!