This is the best way to fix green beans. The bacon and cheese flavor is amazing! Try this once and you’ll be hooked!
This will be your go to recipe after you try this once! These green beans are delicious and the kids will love them too! This delicious recipe is low carb, ketogenic friendly and healthy! I love making my green beans this way, they are so much better! My kids love green beans now because of this recipe. Also great for a pot luck, everyone loves them done this way and they disappear so fast! I never have leftovers.
Check out my amazing –> RECIPES
Cheesy Green Beans with Bacon
- 4 cups of Fresh green beans washed and ends trimmed off
- 5-6 slices Thick sliced Bacon I used Oscar Meyer Center cut
- 6 scalions can use green onions
- 1 1/2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese though this will be good with any choice of cheese!
- 1/3 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/3 Cup Sour Cream
- Salt and pepper to taste..
- Pre heat oven to 325°
- Place green beans in a pot of Boiling water and boil for a minute or two..(Do not over cook)
- When done add green beans to a greased baking dish and set aside.
- Cook Bacon slices till just about crispy and remove from pan and crumble when cool.
- Add Scallions to fry pan and toss for a minute or two in bacon grease and remove from heat.
- Add to Green beans with crumbled Bacon.
- In a medium bowl mix together Mayonnaise, Sour Cream and 1/2 cup of Cheddar (reserve 1 cup for topping)
- Mix together Green beans with Mayonnaise mixture and top with remaining cup of Cheddar.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until green beans are tender.