If you are looking for a quick weekday dish this cheesy chicken spaghetti is it! You can use a store bought rotisserie chicken to make this or cooked grilled chicken to speed up the preparation. Have some fun with it and add some extra veggies!
You could also use real cheese instead of Velveeta. Prepare this ahead of time and refrigerate for after work, then stick it in the oven when you get home.
The flavours in this combine to make a delicious meal! It will find it’s place as a regular at your dinner table. Serve with a salad or garlic bread for a complete meal.
Click here for more –> RECIPES!
Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti
- 1 Lb chicken breast
- 1/2 Package Velveeta Cheese
- 1 Package broccoli
- 1 Package spaghetti noodles
- 1/2 Cup milk
- Cook the broccoli in the microwave.
- Cook the spaghetti to whatever doneness you prefer.
- Cut chicken into cubes.
- Brown them until the juices run clear.
- When the chicken is fully cooked, add the milk, and add the Velveeta.
- Once that is all melted, put the noodles in a 9x13 pan, add steamed broccoli, pour cheesy chicken goodness over the top of that.
- I added shredded cheese to the top but you don't have to!
- Bake at 425 for 25 mins.