Take your favorite veggie and make it into a delicious patty! Cheesy broccoli patties are an easy to make, healthy recipe that your entire family will love!
These broccoli and cheese patties are the best! They are so simple to make, much easier than you think. These will be a huge hit with the kids! It will be your kids favorite way to eat broccoli from now on! The perfect side dish to any meal or even great for a lunch time snack! They keep well in the fridge and you can even make these ahead of time and refridgerate or freeze to bake later on. These make a convenient make ahead freezer meal.
You can also fry these if you wish to instead of baking. Many find it much more convenient to bake them and I think they taste amazing cooked either way.
Check out more of my –> RECIPES
Cheesy Broccoli Patties
- 2 cups broccoli chopped very small
- 1.5 cups Monterey Jack Cheese grated
- 4 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs partially crushed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cloves garlic minced very fine
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Thoroughly combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Use your hands to form small patties and place each one on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then flip them over and continue to bake for another 10 minutes. Serve warm or allow to cool and dip them in ranch dressing!