The kids will LOVE these Cadbury Mini Egg Cookies! Perfect for an Easter party where you have to bring a dessert. Everyone loves these and they are so yummy!
I love these cookies, they are so colorful and perfect to make at Easter time! Cadbury mini eggs are so yummy and in cookies they are even better! Perfect Easter treats for the kids or grandkids. They are easy to make and the kids can even help! Who doesn’t love making cookies? This is a winner!
They are also great to make after Easter when the kids have a basket of eggs to use!
Check out more amazing -> RECIPES
Cadbury Mini Egg Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Cadbury Mini Eggs
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Combine flour, salt, baking soda in one bowl.
- In a large bowl, combine both sugars, vanilla, and butter.
- Add eggs one at a time and beat in dry ingredients; dough should be nice and soft.
- Chop mini eggs in half with knife, mix into dough.
- Drop by tablespoon onto baking sheet
- Bake 9-10 minutes