An easy to make Butterfinger Rum cake with a delicious rum sauce! A decadent cake that is so simple to prepare!
Check out more -> RECIPES
Butterfinger Rum Cake
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 small package butterscotch instant pudding
- 1/2 cup Butterscotch Schnapps
- 4 large eggs
- 5 full size Butterfinger candy bars crushed
Rum sauce Ingredients
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup Coconut Rum or your favorite rum
- 1/4 cup Butterscotch Schnapps
- Sprinkle sugar in a greased bundt pan.
- Mix water, cake mix, oil, pudding mix, and rum, beat until smooth.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Fold in 1/2 of the crushed Butterfingers.
- Bake 1 hour in a preheated 325 degree oven.
- Cool for 10 minutes, pierce with fork.
- Pour hot fudge sauce over cake if you want.
- Cool in pan.
Rum Sauce Instructions
- Combine ingredients and boil one minute, pour over cake.
- After inverted, pour on additional Schnapps (if you like more) and drizzle top with hot fudge, and garnish with remaining crushed Butterfingers.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!