Butterfinger Cheesecake Pie is quick and easy to make and tastes amazing! This is a great dessert to take somewhere, definitely a crowd pleaser and goes fast!
This is super easy to make and tastes great especially if you love Butterfingers!! Great to take somewhere or a nice dessert to make for the family. Only 4 ingredients to this easy dessert so its perfect to make if you don’t have a lot of time to make it! Plan ahead because you need to chill this for a few hours to set. My kids like to help make this by crushing the butterfinger bars, they love helping!
Check out more amazing -> RECIPES
Butterfinger Cheesecake Pie - Only 4 Ingredients!
- 1 premade graham cracker pie crust or chocolate
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 12 oz Cool Whip thawed
- 7 2.1oz Butterfinger candy bars crushed
- Combine softened cream cheese, cool whip and 6 crushed Butterfingers.
- Spoon into prepared graham cracker crust.
- Top with remaining crushed Butterfinger. Chill at least 4 hours.