This kickin’ casserole has all the classic buffalo chicken flavor you’ll love! It delivers big, bold taste and is on the table in less than an hour!
I love this quick meal! This is not your normal boring casserole. This casserole is bold and full of amazing flavor! It’s so delicious and the whole family will love it!
Buffalo Chicken Casserole is so quick and easy to make and turns out perfect with wonderful flavor! Add some extra hot sauce if you like it spicy!
Check out my amazing -> RECIPES
Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1/3 cup Franks Original Red Hot Sauce
- 1/3 cup Ranch Salad Dressing
- 6 ounces egg noodles cooked and drained, or pasta of your choice
- 1 3/4 cup Alfredo Sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 6 slices of ultra thin provolone cheese for top
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese for top
- Heat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease an 11x8x2-inch baking dish.
- Stir the chicken and Franks hot sauce in a large bowl. Stir in the noodles, Alfredo Sauce, Ranch dressing and 1/4 cup parmesan cheese and 1/4 cup blue cheese.
- Spoon the chicken mixture into glass baking dish. Cover the top with the 6 slices of provolone cheese and sprinkle with the cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling and the cheese is melted. Serve with more Franks Hot Sauce if you like it real spicy!