Looking for a great low carb dish to take to a get together? This broccoli cauliflower toss will get you rave reviews from your friends!
This is another great low carb recipe that tastes great! A great time to make this is when you find broccoli and cauliflower at those great prices or from your garden!
This works best with fresh vegetables, but you can also use frozen as well. It’s so easy to make!
“My mom used to make something pretty much like this and it was always delicious”
Click here for more –> RECIPES!
Broccoli Cauliflower Toss
- 2 Cups broccoli cut in bite size pieces
- 2 Cups cauliflower cut in bite size pieces
- 3 hard boiled eggs chopped
- 1/2 Cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup green salad olives undrained
- 2 green onions sliced
- Toss together broccoli, cauliflower and eggs.
- Blend remaining ingredients and add to Broccoli mixture.
- Toss and Chill.