An easy to make veggie casserole that’s guaranteed to be a favorite!
More easy to make – RECIPES
Broccoli & Carrot Casserole
- 1 head broccoli washed and cut
- 3 large carrots pared and sliced
- 1/4 cup onion finely chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 3/4 cup shredded Colby cheese
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1/4 cup saltine crackers crushed
- Fill a small saucepan 3/4 full of water and bring to a boil. Add broccoli and carrots and cook until crisp/tender about 3-4 minutes. Drain water and set aside.
- Combine onion, cream of mushroom soup, mayonnaise, and cheese.
- Pour melted butter into the bottom of a medium sized or square baking dish and place broccoli and carrots on top of butter.
- Spread mayonnaise and soup mixture over vegetables and top with crushed saltine crackers.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 30 minutes. Enjoy.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!