Forget about Chinese take out – this is so much BETTER!
Check out more awesome -> RECIPES
Better Then Bought Fried Rice
- 4 cups rice prepared, day old is best
- 1/2 pound chicken or shrimp skinless chicken breasts, cooked or shrimp cooked
- 1 cup peas and carrots frozen
- 1 large white onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 medium eggs
- 3 tbs sesame oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 3-4 medium scallions or spring onions chopped
- 3-4 strips bacon cooked and chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- Prepare rice according to package instructions to yield 4 cups cooked rice.
- Heat sesame oil in a large skillet on medium heat.
- Add onion, garlic, peas, and carrots. Stir fry until tender.
- Crack eggs into pan and scramble, mixing throughout vegetables.
- Add rice, chicken, and soy sauce to pan.
- Stir in bean sprouts, bacon, fish sauce and soy sauce, then remove from heat.
- Spoon into bowl and sprinkle chopped scallions/spring onions over the top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!