This chili is easy to make and way better than Wendy’s!
Check out more awesome -> RECIPES
Better Than Wendy's Chili
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 (14oz) can stewed tomatoes
- 2 (8oz) cans tomato sauce
- 2 cups V8 juice
- 1 (14oz) Ranch style beans
- 2 (14oz) cans pinto beans
- 1/2 cup Green Chili Peppers
- 1 (10oz) can Rotel diced tomatoes
- 1 (1oz) package McCormick mild chili seasoning
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Brown ground beef with minced garlic and season with salt and pepper.
- Add all canned items, including juice, into large pot.
- Cook until onion is tender.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!